Important Notice: Covid-19 Visitor Guide
The Trinidad & Tobago National Petroleum Marketing Company Limited (NP) wishes to assure the public that there is no shortage of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)/ Cooking Gas and that a consistent and reliable supply continues to be available at our regular distribution points.
However, if it is absolutely necessary for you to come to our Sea Lots, Port-of-Spain Compound to purchase an additional 20lb LPG cylinder, please be advised that security procedures are being enforced for everyone’s protection to ensure that the risk of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is minimized.
PERSONS ENTERING THE COMPOUND TO PURCHASE 20LB CYLINDERS:
- Persons with flu-like symptoms will NOT be allowed to enter the compound.
- Persons dressed in short pants, ¾ pants, sleeveless jerseys or slippers will not be allowed onto the compound.
- There will be a screening process by Security Officers upon entering the compound where visitors will be required to answer brief questions.
- Visitors who are allowed entry must park in the designated area outlined by the Security Department and must remain in their vehicles until they are notified by the Security Officer to enter the building.
- ONLY four (4) visitors will be allowed to enter the Sales Office at any given time.
- Upon entering the building, visitors are advised to use the hand sanitizers provided and the two (2) meter social distancing rule will apply.
After completing the transaction, visitors are required to exit the compound immediately, collecting the 20lb cylinder on the way out, at the Main gate.
With your help, we can do our part to get this situation under control and reduce the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.