Ultra Industrial Gear Oil TK is a premium quality, lead-free, extreme pressure (EP) gear oil utilizing sulphur-phosphorus EP technology. It has the additional advantage of a tackifier which allows for resistance to flinging and the formation of a tenacious film which resists run off. It is also extremely cohesive and adhesive.
Ultra Industrial Gear Oil TK is manufactured from premium quality hydro-treated base oils, which contain lower levels of impurities, and are blended with a special “Clean Gear Technology” additive package. Without these impurities, that limits the performance of conventional base oils, the use of NP Industrial Gear Oil TK results in:
- Anti-wear performance
- Corrosion protection
- Oxidation stability
- Thermal stability
- Anti-foam properties
- Cleaner Gear Sets
The use of Ultra Industrial Gear Oils TK would result in:
- Minimizing wear of heavy and shock loaded enclosed gears.
- High load carrying capacity in steel gear transmissions.
- Good anti-friction characteristics in steel/phosphor-bronze gear units.
- Less downtime and longer gear-set working life.
- Good oxidative and thermal stability in systems with bulk oil temperatures up to 100oC.
- Minimizing of harmful sludge and emulsions.