Performance Rating: ASTM D 6210, ASTM D 3306, Caterpillar EC-1, Cummins 14603, Cummins 3666286, Detroit Diesel
This coolant offers long-term cooling system protection for all motor vehicles and is based on Organic Additive Technology (OAT) and heavy duty corrosion inhibitors. The advantage of this product over conventional ethylene glycol type coolants is that the corrosion inhibiting package has minimal depletion over an extended period of time. This means that maximum corrosion and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection are maintained until the fluid is replaced. Non-silicate, non-phosphate, non-nitrate and non-amine formula.
- All Vehicles Requiring a Premium Organic Acid Technology (OAT) Coolant.
- BMW, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land/Range Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Skoda, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, VW And More.
- 5 years or 350,000 km service life (whichever comes first).
- Anti-Boil, Anti-Freeze, Anti-Corrosion
- Compatible with hoses and rubber fittings.
- Not aggressive to water pump seals as is often the case with silicate-based coolants.
- Performance of organic acid-based inhibitors does not diminish with time.